||[Apr. 16th, 2005|12:49 am]
I heart Rainbow Brite
1. how do you know of rainbow brite?|
I've been watching her since I was a small child, being one of those blessed children of the 80's
2. how old were you when you learned of rainbow brite?
Gosh, prolly 5 or so, if not younger. I dunno, have to ask my mom. ^-^
3. how many rainbow brite things do you own?
Not nearly enough. I have a large Twink, a rainbow brite doll, a small twink, Murky, and I think some coloring books. I had Starlight, but I traded him for another stuffed animal when I was a very small child. Stupid me!
4. who is your favorite character (good)?
Stormy. I really relate to her, being quite the moody creature myself.
5. who is your favorite villian?
I loved Murky's mom. That was the best episode ever. It was like we got to be a shrink and get in his head, ya know?
6. why do you like rainbow brite?
Because she is such a positive thing, and the world needs more of that, even if it is through a cheesy 80's cartoon.
7. if you could have one thing that rainbow brite owned what would it be?
Dude, the belt! It wouldn't have to have special powers (though that would be nice, huh?), the belt itself is so cool looking, I'd spend ther est of my life accessorizing around it, lol.
8. what would you do with star spinkles?
Put them on cupcakes and in coffee for people around me, so they are always happy and positive.
9. were you born in the 80's?
Damn skippy. Best time to be born. *wink*
10.what character best represents you?
I'd like to say Rainbow Brite, but that would be conceited. I think Shy Violet, because she is so bookish, and not a little klutzy.